Monday, March 19, 2012

Adding additional sets to your order!


Buy with confidence!
See my feedback on these recent sale items!


Photobucket



Kindle Sale!

Add extra sets of books to your order for just £1 each set!


please read the page carefully to see how to take advantage of this great deal!

 
Adding extra sets is simple!

Click BUY IT NOW just ONCE;
DO NOT PAY


Go back to your 'MY EBAY' page and request a total from me.

1) In 'my ebay', click 'purchase history'
2) This will reveal the item you just clicked buy it now on.
3) To the right of the item, click 'more actions'
4) And in the box that opens, click 'request total'

Photobucket


On the page that opens, use the 'message to seller' box to tell me what additional sets you want.

List them by number, as in the screen shot below, so I know exactly how many, and what ones you want.

Then click 'continue'.

Photobucket

Or, simply click 'message to seller' on the item's page, and tell me what additional sets you would like to buy.


Photobucket

(Hang around for 5 mins, then check your email inbox. In most cases, I will send you the invoice straight away)


As soon as I get your order I will send you an invoice for the new amount, including the extra sets you have requested.

Now you can pay :D

I will add the cost of the additional sets, in the 'seller discounts/charges'


Photobucket

Simply 'pay now' and i'll get your order prepared, and posted (same day if before 3pm, and immediate payment is made)

 

Choosing your additional sets is simple!

Below are the 17 genre sets that i have available
Click each title to see exactly what is in that collection.

genre title  (approx no' books)
BIOGRAPHY  (410 books)
DOCTOR WHO (38o books)
FANTASY  (440 books)
MY FAVOURITE BOOKS  (240 books)
BEST SELLING FICTION  (860 books)
HORROR COLLECTION  (375 books)
KIDS n TEENS  (360 books)
ROMANCE  (390 books)
SCIENCE FICTION (410 books)
STAR TREK  (144 books)
 STAR WARS  (245 books)

Once you have clicked buy it now, remember, DO NOT PAY straight away, just REQUEST YOUR TOTAL, & tell me what sets you want. You will pay when i send the revised invoice.

The invoices go to your email inbox.

You can add as many additional sets as you want!

As soon as I know what you want I'll send the invoice, then as soon as payment is made, I'll prepare & post your order!

And if you have any questions, or need any help, give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers